It is that time of year again when we reflect at our lives and be thankful for what we have. I’m thankful for:
1. a beautiful and loving wife with infinite patience since she’s out numbered by three boys.
2. a two year old son with great athletic ability (he gets that from his mother) and lots of energy.
3. a handsome baby boy just 6 weeks old.
4. wonderful parents
5. great inlaws, I don’t know why so many husbands complain about their inlaws, I guess I’m one of the lucky ones.
6. a great brother, sister-in-law and nephew
7. loving sisters-in-law
8. amazing aunts, uncles, and cousins
9.. the friends I have
10. a cozy, comfortable house
11. a well paying job in an industry which I love (despite all the complaining I do about it)
12. for all the opportunities I’ve been given to succeed
13. the US military for keeping my freedom safe since they don’t make the policies just enforce them
14. my health and those that I love
15. and many more things
I hope everyone will take some time today to think about what they are thankful for and say “thank you”.