1. Replace stock T/A hood with a Ram Air hood.
2. Rebuild the LT-1 V8 engine preferably increase the horsepower from 275 to >300.
3. Replace the wheels with 17″ 5 spoke rims (like to keep it stock as possible)
4. Replace the Kumho 245/50ZR16 with some Yokohama AVS Sport (they’re the closests to the Firstone SZ50s I used to have)
5. Replace stock exhaust with a Borla exhaust.
6. Lower the cars ride height by an inch or two using Eibach springs and new performance shocks
7. Add a strut tower brace
8. To stiffen the body a bit, sub frame connectors
9. Re-upholster the interior with new leather, preferably removing the plastic backings of the front seats
10. Add a 10-disc CD changer, and integrate my current stereo with the steering wheel controls (again)
11. Replace the panhard rod, and the rear arms
That should about do it.