I’m saddened by the fact that the people of the United States would be willing to re-elect President Bush for another term. But I can take pride in that I was not part of that majority, I voted for John Kerry and John Edwards.
My predictions for the next four years with President Bush at the helm are as follows:
1. We will be out of Iraq, but a new fundamentalist Islamic regime will take over
2. North Korea will have a strong Nuclear (or as Bush says it: New-cue-ler) program
3. Iran will be under tough sanctions and the threat of war will loom
4. The deficit will be at $1.2 trillion dollars
5. Osama bin Laden will still be making videos treatening the US
6. Abortion will continue to be legal, but more restrictions like parental notification for minors will occur.