We did a lot this weekend
- Installed Ubuntu Feisty Fawn on my mom’s Dell Inspirion 1501. It’s not Fedora, but it’s more usable for her.
- I took Adan & Marco to see TMNT on Saturday morning. They got to ride in the “black car”.
- Saturday afternoon, I took Adan to a friend’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese’s.
- Adan accompanied me to Best Buy to buy a wireless mouse for my mom’s laptop.
- Sunday, was Palm Sunday, so we went to mass. Luckily it was a beautiful day, 73 degrees.
- Then after church, I took Marco to one of his friend’s birthday party at Pump It Up in Wake Forest.
What I didn’t do was:
- cut and trim the lawn
- change the oil in the car
- attempt to figure out what’s wrong with the car’s cooling that causes the A/C not to kick on.