I kept fighting fuse.Direntry. When I tried:
for n in node.get_nodes(): yield fuse.Direntry(n.path)
I would get NOTHING! but if I created a simple test list it would work:
f = ['foo', 'bar', 'path', 'cheese'] for i in f: yield fuse.Direntry(i)
It was confusing until I notice the only difference was that n.path was a unicode string while my test list were ascii stings. I thought to myself, “nah, that can’t be it”. But what do you know! I made this change:
Not sure if that will be the final code, IMO fuse.Direntry should work with unicode strings. But none the less, the result is a magnificent readonly view using ls and ls -l.