Spacewalk 0.6 is finally here! In a few hours, Spacewalk 0.6 will be available for installing. With this release, as with previous releases, Spacewalk 0.4 will no longer be available for download.
Make sure to read over the Installation Guide again. If you are upgrading from 0.5 to 0.6, please checkout:
Features & Enhancements
- Spacewalk 0.6 is available for Fedora 11!
- support for SHA256 in rpm
- large (2+GB) rpm support (requires rpm 4.6)
- ability to import a yum repo into a channel
- script based reporting: http://bit.ly/NyCrj
- fix jabberd that was broken in Spacewalk 0.5
- KVM support
- and more APIs:
This release fixed approximately 120 bugs – http://bit.ly/14ahTW
- PostgreSQL support does not work, but the infrastructure has been committed. We will need help with moving this forward.
- Fedora GPG key not recognized by rhnPackageKey table, packages will show up as unknown Provider.
- Documentation search does not work, other search are unaffected.
We greatly appreciate the contributions the community has made to this release. Thank you very much.
- Gurjeet Singh
- Joshua Roys
- Mark Chappell
- Maxim Burgerhout
- Muhammad Farrukh
- Satoru SATOH
- Tom Lane
- Vikram Rai