Sorry for being so late, but I’m happy to see that Spacewalk 0.7 was released on December 4th, 2009.
Here are some of the features in this release:
- new script “spacewalk-report” allows you to create reports with output to CSV file ScriptBasedReporting
- pages with erratas have column with links to CVE description, erratas can be filtered by its type
- Spacewalk can be installed on Fedora 12
- Top level package spacewalk do not exists any more. It has been split into spacewalk-oracle and spacewalk-postgresql, which depends on oracle or postgresql library. Note: postgresql version is highly experimental.
- Spacewalk now tracks date and time of package installation
- Config channels now can handle symlinks
- Support for WebUI based KVM guest management & provisioning
- Spacewalk repositories have been split to server and client parts
- Base client packages are now in Fedora. That means you are now able to register Fedora machine to Spacewalk, without setting up additional repository
- and much more
Congrats to the Spacewalk team for another great release!