Yesterday the Spacewalk team announced the release of version 1.0! This is an exciting milestone. Here’s a summary of some of the things you’ll find in 1.0.
Features & Enhancements
- RHN Client code dropped HAL in favor of python-ugdev
- New script to rename Spacewalk hostname
- RHN Proxy migrated to mod_wsgi
- The Spacewalk java stack uses Tomcat 6 on Fedora 12
- Provider GPG key is sometimes not recognized causing packages to show up as ‘unknown Provider’
- Still no PostgreSQL support. We need HELP to move this forward.
Checkout the OFFICIAL announcement: here.
Congrats to the Spacewalk team for reaching this important milestone.