Another sprint gone by and another release of Candlepin for your enjoyment. Candlepin 0.4.16 is ready. You can get the bits at:
Make sure you read over the Setup Guide, which is located at
For more information on Candlepin, please visit our project page.
Features & Enhancements
- A number of GUI changes
- Center the machine type column header
- Move quantity column to the end
- Center the Arch column header
- Center tree view table properties
- Add ‘* Click to Adjust Quantity’ label to places allowing editable subscription quantity
- New icons for red/green
- Add virt_only attribute to subscription detail pane
- Display subscription assistant’s subscriptions as a tree
- Double click or button press (enter, return, space) on row will expand/collapse row
- Update to All Available Subscriptions tab to put stacked subscriptions under parent node
- Moved multi-entitlement column (*) next to the quantity column
- Made the contract selector a little wider so all columns were visible (no manual resize)
- Initial work done for the healing feature
- Changes to rhsmcertd to support healing frequency (part I)
- Add autoheal option to certmgr.py
- Only autoheal when required
- Use server-side consumer autoheal flag
- Misc items
- Update the strings and the remote server location
- Make “make stylish” run all the checks, make whitespace “pop”
- Update translations
- managerlib was expecting a single ent_cert, but we return a list
- Add a “refresh” method to cert_sorter
- Add a require_connection callback to commands
- upgraded to RESTEasy 2.2.1GA
- export virt entitlements to non-candlepin consumers
- refactored pinsetter to work in clustering mode
- add new api to query jobs by owner, principal, consumer uuid
||CLI auto-subscribe tries to re-use basic auth credentials
||yum prints non-error messages when running in quiet mode
||Remove owner from consumer resource return codes. Only use the term org.
||Change the help text to show that config can list or set changes
||API to query jobs by owner, principal, consumer uuid.
||SQL Error when using REST query for events
||Disallow the relationship between a ‘person’ pool and an activation key
||Add missing produces annotations for role resource.
||Handle bundled certs in the installed produict status.
||ImportFileExtractor now creates cert/key files based on serial number of the cert
||If quartz is in clustered mode, we shouldn’t schedule any jobs.
||Importing should fail without a valid key and cert
||Subscription Manager CLI tool does not allow unsubscribe when not registered.
||add support for multiple config “–remove” options via cli
||move certs from subscription-manager to python-rhsm
||config –remove add config property to rhsm.conf if it doesn’t exist.
||Handle dates beyond 2038 on 32-bit systems.