Candlepin 0.4.11 has been released. You can get the bits at:
For more information on Candlepin, please visit our project page.
Features & Enhancements
- group subscriptions based on stacking attribute in the following screens:
- subscriptions page
- compliance assistant
- view available subscription page
- the cli and gui now denote the state of the subscription: Subscribed, Partially Subscribed, Expired or Not Subscribed.
- Nag messages now denote the ‘Partially Subscribed’ state.
- registration with multiple activation keys now supported
list --availablenow shows if a subscription is multi-entitle capable
- GUI shows an asterisk to denote a subscription is multi-entitle capable
- config command added to cli enabling editing of the configuration values
- client tries to optionally heal the system to keep it properly subscribed.
- the list of consumer’s installed product IDs are now stored
- the candlepin job status stable now stores the consumer uuid for async bind.
- configuration added to disable batch jobs on a particular node
- Moved the translations to fedora.zanata.org
|729780||non-existent secure objects throw a 404 instead of a 403.|
|708058||Server 500 error thrown when user auto-subscribes and has no entitlements|
|728622||Inconsistent enable config entries|
|728624||Activation keys are successfully being created with invalid chars|
|728636||Duplicate activation key error is hard to decipher|
|729125||Adding pools to an activation key should fail when quantity totalQuantity for a multi-entitlement pool|
|729070||Adding pools to an activation key should be blocked when specifying a quantity>1 for a non-multi-entitlement pool|
|728721||NullPointerException thrown when registering with an activation key bound to a pool that requires_consumer_type person.|
|729066||remove logging statement to avoid filling up logs.|